Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Paper Crafts Magazine Gals





























On Saturday I met up with ladies that I do card swaps with on the Paper Crafts Magazine website. We were all from MN & WI and we met up in Blaine at Pretty in Ink. We all brought a project to demo with a new technique and brought enough stuff for all of us to do one. It was really fun and I learned a lot of new techniques that I might not have ever tried.
We did a waterfall card, a Halloween card with a tricky fold, a vellum cup card(my demo), a pop-up flower pot card, a butterfly resist card with a brayer & a kaleidoscope ink pad, a hanging monkey card and my first ever ATC!. I even won a prize in a drawing that one of the ladies had. Thanks Cindy!

We are planning on getting together again soon. Above are the projects we did ^

No comments: