Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Treats



These are the treats we made for my daughter's pre-school class. I asked her if she wanted to make them or buy them this year. She said buy them. So I let her choose and she picked the 3-D Transformers ones. I'm sure she will be the only girl giving out Transformers Valentine's but it's fine with me! Then we picked out Airheads candy to go with it...Then we needed some way to keep them together. So this is what we came up with, really quick & easy and I like the staple in front for some reason.

I just used 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 pieces, mostly centered the fold & stapled the bottom. After my Daughter signed them all we tucked them in with a piece of candy. We did tan fronts for the boys and pink for the girls. The stamp is part of a set I just got on eBay by Stampin Up called "Sweet on You". I stamped in black ink, used my 1 1/2" Scalloped circle punch by Paper Shapers. I colored in the heart with good old Crayola Markers. We had 18 of them for her class and a few extras for friends.

No comments: