Friday, February 5, 2010

Haiti Relief Fundraiser - Scrabble Tile Pendants

OK so here is the fun part!!

I decided instead of just donating my $10, $20 or $50 to help Haiti I figured that if I make something crafty & fun with that money and sell it instead, that my money could go a lot further.

So I have created a whole lot of these awesome Scrabble Tile Necklaces, made from reclaimed scrabble tiles(see the back photo below) and have listed them on my Esty site. See the side bar on the right for the link to my etsy site and there is also a tab on my Facebook page.

***I AM DONATING 100% OF THE PROCEEDS TO THE HAITI FUND RELIEF***

-see the post below for where the money is going-

This is sample of one of them close up, they are all different(but most of them can be reproduced if it has already sold).
Here is the back view

This is a thumbnail collage of a sample of them, click to see it larger. There are many more available, if you are looking for something specific just let me know.


Every order comes with the scrabble tile charm and a chain necklace, either 18" or 24"- see below photo for the difference in lengths.

There are also kids necklaces and any of them can be made into a key chain style.

**IF YOU ARE LOCAL TO MINNEAPOLIS**

*If you do not already have and do not want to set up an Esty account(it's super easy & safe) and would like to meet me instead, then I can discount the normal shipping charges or you can donate that amount to the Haiti Fund.
*Or I can include the cute little round silver container shown above.
*Another payment option is that I can send you a bill through Paypal.


THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CONSIDER MY FUNDRAISER

Just in time for Valentine's day :)
*please see my post below*

No comments: