Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Card 2008







I finally found an extra copy of our Christmas Card from this Christmas that I could post. I tried to do it matchbook style for something different. I used Kraft paper for the base of it, Stampin up Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip, misc for the red and white. I used the house stamp from the "To You & Yours" set by SU and the "Very Merry Christmas to You" was a hostess set by SU. This was the best picture of us this year and the photo I took of it isn't very good but you get the idea. We live in Minnesota, so this year I was feeling warm & cozy when I thought of Christmas. I colored a little bit with colored pencils to try to bring the scene "alive". I should have added some glitter to the snow but I was making 80 of them while driving to my in-laws and didn't think that would work so well! Thanks for looking.

No comments: