Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yeh, Baby is coming



My cousin/friend has been on bed rest for 14 weeks and is going to the hospital tomorrow morning to have a C-Section. My crazy cake making friend Danielle is whipping up something awesome and sentimental that I can bring with me when I go to visit her & her family in the hospital.

I made this card(and will post my first photo tutorial showing how I made it later). The cake is going to match this basic card idea & colors. I can't wait to see what Danielle will come up with! Remember the Mini Sushi Cakes Here that she made for Goldy? Like I said crazy.

The color is off a little, it is a much richer red color in real life and I had to add the blue button for the baby element :) She doesn't know what she is having yet, so we will have to wait and see.

No comments: