Saturday, March 13, 2010

18th Birthday

My niece's 18th birthday was Saturday! I tried to post this then, but Blogger flipped my photos and I can't figure out how to fix them so please bear with me. I still don't know how to fix them, so I am just going with it.
She loves the color Teal, Zebra print and Bows!

This is what I came up with for her birthday card. It's a tri-fold card, but I didn't add an actual closure because I didn't have anything that would have worked and not ruined the ribbon look.

I glued this sentiment on the inside to keep it simple and sweet.

Just imagine this turned the right way, how cute huh?
The only sad part about all of these birthday cards is that I mailed them Priority last week and no one has received them yet! I also added some money and other fun things into the box - I just hope no one took it for themselves...

No comments: