Monday, May 3, 2010

Home is Where your Mom is.

Our elementary school is having their annual carnival and silent auction this week. Back when I was selling my Scrabble Tile Necklaces for the Haiti Relief Fundraiser one of the mom's in charge of the silent auction bought one and thought that they might be a nice addition for the auction.
She wanted three different necklaces for three separate auctions and then I told her that I also made cards and I could whip up a few matching sets.
The first one I geared towards Mothers Day.

I recently saw this stamp and for some reason I connected with it and decided I would make my cards with this one this year. I also made the floral background with some two step stamps by Stampin Up.

I matched up the (Martha Stewart)blue gingham in the necklace to the gingham on the left side of the card. It's really hard to tell in this picture but they do match! and the little glittery circles on the right side are actually a matching purple to the ink color in the flowers.