Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge #200



















Here is sketch challenge#200 from Splitcoast Stampers. This is a link to all of their sketch challenges. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41. Sometimes I love to have a new sketch to work from, otherwise a lot of my cards start to look the same. Kinda like my scrapbook :) I Cram as many photos as I can on a page and they pretty much end up being in the same place. Well, every Wednesday over at Splitcoast they have a new layout if you want to work with it. Here is my take on it.

I cut the awesome planes out of some paper I just got at Crafts Direct, it's by Creative Imaginations, which I popped up on foam dots for dimension. The lighter blue at the top and the red strip are SU's new "in-colors". The rest of the paper is misc. The stamp is a clear $ set from Michael's. TFL!

No comments: