Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dove Card


I found this stamp by Inkadinkado at Michael's for $.97. What a score! I love a great deal. I made this card just for fun and without a sketch to inspire me.I have seen some simple cards that looks so nice and thought I would give it a try. I lightly colored the branch and berries with my colored pencils. Damask seems to be the hot new pattern lately and I had this piece laying around. The sentiment stamp is part of "The Best Yet" by SU.

I also found a new ink that I really love. I have been using a Black Versafine stamp pad and love how it stamps. Then when I was at Michael's the other day I found an Antique Sepia Versafine stamp pad that I thought might look nice too. This is the way it looks on Whisper White card stock by Stampin Up. Thanks for Looking!

No comments: