Thursday, March 19, 2009

One Sheet Wonder





























OK, So I went to my cousin's house last week to help her make some cards for a fundraiser for her daughter's school/church. I decided to do a one sheet wonder that I found over on Splitcoast Stampers website. The one I found used an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper, so I cut mine down from 12x12. Now keep in mind it was my first time doing it this way, I had to make a lot of cards in a hurry, I needed to do all occasions and I wanted to keep it cost effective(cheap).

The photos are really bad because it was 9:00 at night and I still had an hour drive ahead of me and my 5 year old with me. I took the photos as fast as I could an cruised out the door glad to be done. We finished 25 cards, so hopefully it will help them raise some money. My cousin is on bed rest for the next couple months and can only sit one way in a certain chair, but she taped everything together after I cut and laid it out.

We did one set of 6 Thank Yous in one style and 6 in another, the rest are from the one sheet of Basic Grey Designer paper. You can click on any of them to see them bigger. I like some of them better than others...So here there are...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi--

I found you on Becky Higgin's blog. Very nice work!