Monday, March 9, 2009

Just Because I Care







I thought I would try Jen Del Muro's Sketch Challenge this week. Here is a link to her awesome site: http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/03/07/sketch-for-you-to-try-12/ I turned it sideways to make work with my stamped image. I really want to build up my stash of Sympathy type cards and I like to have some uni-sex ones on hand for whenever I need one. So I tried to keep it simple and sorta manly.

The white and brown card stock are by Stampin Up, the dotted paper is by American Crafts (which I took my Exacto to the edges to rough it up), Ribbon is by Martha Stewart. The branch image is by Rubber Stampede which I colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and the sentiment is part of a hostess set by SU. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great card! That is a great color combo to have on hand for sympathy or just because cards. I like how you turned the sketch on its side.

Melody said...

Really pretty card. I just love the neutral color scheme.