Friday, August 21, 2009

Camper Towel


Wow, was has it really been so long since I last posted? Sorry, where did the time go? We are getting ready for the first day of kindergarten and I am having a hard time with it. Big changes to come...

I have been doing some projects: Cushions for a friends bench seat & mud room, A cool old chair that I ran into a curved back problem(that I am currently working on as I write), Thank You cards for a gift, Embroidery projects and I am thinking I am going to do a minor re-do on the bathroom.

Here is another pattern from Jenny Hart/Sublime Stitching I embroidered. It's part of the camping set. Love the fun old style camper. Once again my French Knots stink so don't look too close. thanks.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

Oh, I love it!!!!!!! Post pics of the chairs too!