Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fishing Basket card

When I was at my Scrapbooking retreat a couple of weeks ago I stamped a bunch of images to bring home and use at a later date. They were all sorta masculine images and I am pretty sure they are all from Stampin Up, but I don't know what sets they are from.The brown background paper is some new stuff I found at Joann's and I thought it looked like a basket weave pattern. I slightly colored the image with colored pencils and inked all of the edges.

I may give some of these to my aunt, who bought a bunch of cards that I did with my cousin for her daughter's school fundraiser, she bought them hoping there would be more birthday and anniversary cards included. My aunt is super sweet so I should do this for her :D We also have a lot of hunter's and fisher-people in our family so I may just make as many as I can from these images and give them out as I need them.

No comments: