Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Finally - I made some Cards


This card is based on a layout challenge over at Fresh & Fun I think I am too late to enter the challenge but it motivated me to try a new sketch.

My daughter and I got down to the craft room for a little while yesterday so I made a few cards I will be posting. I made some men's birthday cards for once. I kinda owe them to my aunt. I will tell ya about it later when I post them.
It is 6x6" square made with Ruby cardstock by Core Color Coredinations(new at joanns), The awesome striped paper is from a monster designer pad by We R memory Keepers. The blue, brown & green are scraps. White is Whisper White by SU. I stamped the Agapanthus Cluster by Stampendous in "Tea Leaves" (a Dew Drop thingy) by VersaMagic. The groovy blue flower and brad I got in a swap I did. I also punched a brown circle and crinkled it to go under the brad and bring the brown to the front corner.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: