Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Birthday Bird Card



I was inspired by the colors/layout I found on Splitcoast Stampers a while back. Here is what I came up with.


OK, so I am soooo not a good color-er, so don't look too close! But I tried really hard so I hope you like it. The stamps are a clear stamp set by Inkadinkado. Paper & ribbon are Misc stuff I had around. Black dots are from $1 section at Joann's. Ribbon is from $1 roll at Michaels. The cool background paper is by Basic Grey - but I can't tell you how many cards I have made from it! I really wanted it to last a loooong time :)


I think I am like the THRIFY CRAFTER, maybe I should change my screen name to that! I always like to get a great deal on things or use what I have had around for a while.


Thanks for looking!

No comments: