Friday, September 19, 2008

White Card Challenge


I have never tried to do one of the challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers when they are current. I have tried some of the layouts that I have printed out to do later, but this is my first one on the day it came out! It was a challenge because I am not usually one to use white. My fingers are usually very inky and it always gets all over the white paper! I tried my hardest to keep it clean :) The challenge was basically to use white as your main color, can use black, brown or gray and one other color to accent. Your ink had to match your paper color. No patterned paper, no distressing. I also tried to score the background to give it some interest.




I was inspired by my friend Goldy when I did the rocker cards. I just bought these new "Rock Star" stamps by Inkadinkado and couldn't wait to use. I was thinking of using them for a Christmas card? hmmmm




No comments: