Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pumpkin Poop? Halloween Treats

These are some of the treats that I am making for my upcoming craft sale. I have seen these where you add a little poem about Pumpkin Poop. I am not sure if I am going to do that or not, it's a cute little poem, but I kind of like them the way they are. I guess would add it to the back because there isn't room on the front.


I just bought this cool paper when I went to Crafts Direct in St Cloud(Luv it!) I always find great stuff when I go there. It is made by My Mind's Eye. The rest of the paper is scrap/misc. The stamp is from the $ section at Michael's -I am so glad I bought this one because I am finding lots of uses for it! The stamp actually has the pumpkin in the middle but I just punched out the different size circles and then layer them. I stamp the pumpkin on another circle and layer that in the middle.


The photo looks a little more yellow-y than it really is, the bottom photo is better. TFL!

No comments: