Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge by Beate



My first weekend sketch challenge by Beate(http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/)! It was a fun one, but I ended up turning the layout to fit my guitar image. I just bought these Inkadinkado Rock Star stamps and I am having a lot of fun with them. This is a 6x6 square card. I used the Threading Waters punch by Fiskars and taped it close to the edge so you couldn't see the holes, which I thought gave it a "flowing" look.
I stamped the bottom skulls all in a row & cut them out to make a border. The tiny strip of "seed" paper on the left side is by Amy Butler. I REALLY love her paper & fabric right now. My SIL and I made some "Crazy Pants" with the fabric. Funny thing is they were crazy for her & normal for me :) The card paper is a charcoal gray by Creative Memories. Mating paper is from Joann's and the stripe is some funky stuff I picked up along the way. TFL!

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Wow! This rocks! The layout, the cool guitar images...awesome!