Sunday, October 5, 2008

DH Birthday Card



I woke on Saturday 7:15 am(which is early for me) on World Card Making Day and realized I forgot to make my husband a birthday card. I usually forget because my daughter's birthday is near the end of October & I always try to make a semi-cool birthday invite for her. I am so busy planning for her, that I often forget my DH's birthday. So I cruised down to my craft room before anyone else was awake & whipped this up card. Now he really isn't that old, but I wanted something different than the same old "Happy Birthday" message, if ya know what I mean. It's a lot harder to make manly cards than girly ones that's for sure.


I am pretty happy with it, but again, I am not great at coloring these birds but I really like them!

The base card is a green card stock that was Creative Memories that was too bright so I inked the edges, the brown and blue are CM, the designer paper is some that I bought at a garage sale-not labeled. The images are by Inkadinkado. The red stars are Bazzill I cut with my Cricut. Silver circles are from $ section at Joann's by Colorbok. TFL!

No comments: