Friday, October 3, 2008

Gift Cards Galore!



















I made a whole bunch of gift card holders for all occasions that I will sell at my upcoming craft sale. I found this idea from Rochelle over at Impressions, here is the link http://impressionsbyrochelle.blogspot.com/search/label/Gift%20Card%20Holder

I changed it to fit my style and what would work the best for me to make lots of them! I am very happy with how they turned out and I am actually having fun making these. I cut a velcro coin in half to keep them closed and I will add a piece of sticky strip to the inside so the buyer can remove the protective paper and attach the gift card when they are ready to give. I stamped To: and From: on the back with a clear set of stamps that I had.

These were great because they used small pieces of paper, sometimes scraps and the funky stuff worked really well on these. I love the Amy Butler paper too! I have also made Post-it note holders that match some of these. I will be making lots more in the near future so stay tuned....

I think you can click on any photo to see it larger. Some of the stamps used were from the Stampin Up level one Best Yet hostess set and the Think Happy Thoughts set. TFL!

1 comment:

Sarah Oatman said...

All of your cards are so beautiful!