Monday, October 20, 2008

Tutorial for Card Box









Start with an 8.5"x11" piece of paper, card stock will hold up the best. Score it at 3", 3.5", 8" and 8.5". Then turn and score the sides at 3/4" and 1 1/4". Cut away the parts that aren't in the photo. You can click on the photo to see it bigger. The smaller end will be your top flap. I punched holes where the circles are and tied my ribbon through for a handle. Fold the bottom flap up and use something like Sticky Strip to hold the sides together. Finally I used a piece of velcro to hold it closed. Please let me know if you have any questions. TFL!
This is not my original idea :) I thought I found it on Splitcoast Stampers site, but now I can't find it to give the proper credit(sorry) - anyone know? It's a great pattern!!

No comments: