Friday, November 14, 2008

Find Joy Card


This is a card I put together the other day based on a sketch I saw in The Stampers Sampler Magazine. I used Cottonwood for the base card, Chocolate Chip for the brown accents and misc for the red and blue. I found this stamp at Big Lots for $2 and stamped it two times in Black Versafine ink. I punched out the girls with my CM circle punches and the scalloped circles are punched with my 1.5" scalloped punch by Marvy Uchida. The Find Joy stamp is from a set by Stampin Up set called Polka Dots and Paisley. I used my Threading Waters punch by Fiskars for the "wave" on the left side and lined it up so that you can just see the edge. I drew the dashed line around the outside to look like faux stitching with a thin marker and a ruler. The awesome Pinwheel paper is by Daisyd's. TFL!!

No comments: