Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seriously? TLC196











The Monday challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers is Try a New Technique, this week was a Pop-Up Gift Card Holder. I really needed a gift card holder today too! My sister's birthday was Saturday and I was out of town. This year I bought her a gift card and needed something fun to put it in, plus a card. This is a two for one deal really!



I decided to use the stamps that I just won from My Favorite Things(see below). I am really happy with how it turned out, but my sister is in her upper 30's and I thought this one might seem too teen for her :) I am making her a another one that will fit her better. I really love the card and gift holder together! I will post the one for my sister after it's done.

I stamped the image with Black Versafine on Whisper White paper. I paper pieced the flowered part of the shirt and colored the rest with Prisma Colored Pencils. The flower Rhinestones are by Marcella and the rest are misc. Ribbon is from the $ section somewhere. Base card is Kraft and the brown is Chocolate Chip. Thanks For Looking!

No comments: