Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Goals for 2009 - Blogwise

I have two goals for the upcoming year to improve my blog. *The first one is to learn more about coloring images so they look more "natural"(or just normal in my case). *The second one is how to properly light my photos simply, at home.

I think I may have found one of my answers! I Googled Copic Markers today to find out where to buy them and add it to my Christmas list. I came across a few that looked good, some were online shops, some were retail stores and then I found it, I LIKE MARKERS. she is the Copic/coloring queen. You should go & check out her blog over at: www.ilikemarkers.blogspot.com. I will add a link to my sidebar too.

If anyone knows about any good lighting sites or tutorials I would appreciate the help.

***************************

Maybe these will be my November/December goals and I will have to come up with new ones for 2009 :] LOL!

No comments: