Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gift Tags






















Here are some gift tags I made for the last craft sale. I sold them 12 for $3. The ones stamped in Green had 3 ea of 4 stamp designs and the ones stamped in red had 4 ea of 3 stamp designs. I tried to make a cute topper for them too!
Sorry, some of these photos are so bad I tried to hurry up and take them before I had to pack for the craft sale and the lighting was terrible!.
The To: & From: stamps are from a clear $ set st Michael's. The other cute stamps are a clear set I got at Joann's by KI Memories, Winter Icons. The Kraft & Cottonwood card stock was punched with my Square scallop Marvy Uchida Punch(The purple one). Most of the card stock I matted with was misc, but the blue is from the Ski Slope pack by Stampin Up new this year. TFL!

No comments: