Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge 203
















Here is this weeks Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Here is my take on it. It was a fun one to try!


I used Chocolate Chip for the base card. The designers papers are from the Ski Slope paper pack by Stampin Up. The blue is Baja Breeze by SU. I inked most of the edges in brown and drew the faux stitched lines with a ruler and a black marker. I punched the snowflakes out of Cottonwood paper and a punch by EK Success. The Rhinestones are misc brands. The Believe stamp is by Stampendous, stamped in Black Versafine. The Dove is part of the "To You & Yours" set by SU. I added Stickles to the tail for some sparkle but it wasn't enough, so I added Diamond Dust Glitter when the Stickles was still wet. Now it sparkles! TFL!

No comments: